Thursday, May 20, 2010

MIA for some months

Time really flies so fast! Forgive me for not updating this blog for the following reasons:

- January was my birthday month so I have all the right to become busy. haha
- February was when I went to never, never land with hubby(his bday and V-day gift to me). Hence, I don't have the time to post something here.
- My unico hijo's 1st birthday celebration was in March so I was concentrated on the party preps.
- And of course, I also went nuts preparing for my daughter's 5th birthday party in April at my mom's house.

And all along those months, I was also occupied on my full time Marketing & Sales Daytime Job going here and there, and my Ebay sideline...

So there! Pretty hectic schedule for a 24/7 super mom like me. So tell me where does blogging fit in? Nada.. Zero.. Zilch.. as in No Time at all... Thanks for your understanding... =)

No comments: